Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
Membres Membres FAQ FAQ
Groupes Groupes Profil Profil
Rechercher Rechercher Connexion Connexion S’enregistrer S’enregistrer
  RPG sur Secret Story Index du Forum

The Golden Secrets Of Lettering Letter Design From First

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  RPG sur Secret Story Index du Forum » Extérieur de la maison » La porte interdite
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
zachdav

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 1 Juil - 23:14 (2017)    Sujet du message: The Golden Secrets Of Lettering Letter Design From First Répondre en citant

<em>The Golden Secrets of Lettering</em> is a comprehensive, beautifully illustrated guide to hand lettering. With easy-to-understand instructions and guidelines, plenty of inspirational examples, and hundreds of hand sketches and illustrations, Martina Flor shows readers how to transform their initial lettering concepts and handdrawn sketches into a well-shaped, exquisite piece of digital lettering that can be sold and published.

Readers learn how to train their "typographic eye" by studying lettering samples and the anatomy of letters; explore concepts of hierarchy, composition, and flourishes; and discover the many different ways of creating letter shapes. In addition, Flor explains the process of creating a lettering project step by step&mdash; from start to finish, from analog to digital&mdash;and gives valuable tips about how to make a career as a lettering artist.

The Golden Secrets of Lettering: Letter Design from First Sketch to Final Artwork Martina Flor
The Golden Secrets of Lettering: Letter Design from First Sketch to Final Artwork free docx

Tags: free online iphone, flibusta fb2 download original online, free android audio selling djvu, story pocket amazon download djvu, download via torrent client, text how download book selling mp3, free full pc phone book, original book, eReader itunes view windows download, .txt download, Google Drive, book get pdf, book pdf, value pdf full mp3 book, bookstore access selling online ebay, free online iphone, book french, book get pdf, book kindle, free epub, download eng book, book drive, book online, book torrent, purchase book, book 4Shared, book torrent, information wiki author book francais, online touch offline macbook author, book download via Transmission, tpb free torrent, free ebook, story offline online doc finder, online iBooks offline eng free, mobile pdf, iphone value francais audio book, download without account, read thepiratebay eReader sale book, kindle pdf book macbook mobile

You...can...change...this...preference...belowSarah...Stead...marked...it...as...to-read...Jun...11,...2017...The...book...will...be...released...in...English...under...its...original...name...The...Golden...Secrets...of...Letteringin...April...2017...by...Princeton...Architectural...Pressin...the...U.S25%off..Thinking..with..Type..Ellen..Lupton..17..Nov..2010..Paperback..15,19....20,49....Save..5,30....Add..to..basket..Sign...in...1...LoadingMy..work..is..colourful..and..expressive,..at..times..is..even..not..readableReaders..learn..how..to..train..their.."typographic..eye"..by..studying..lettering..samples..and..the..anatomy..of..letters;..explore..concepts..of..hierarchy,..composition,..and..flourishes;..and..discover..the..many..different..ways..of..creating..letter..shapes22%off...Sign...Painters...Faythe...Levine...24...Oct...2012...Paperback...15,14......19,49......Save...4,35......Add...to...basket...SubscribeSubscribedUnsubscribe00.LoadingCelebrating..my..book..release..By..Martina..Flor..On..June..15,..2016..With..Comments..Off..on..Celebrating..my..book..release..PermalinkAfter..intense..years..of..work,..I..have..published..my..first..book..on..Letter..Design..called..Lust..auf..Lettering..published..by..Verlag..Hermann..SchmidtAshley..marked..it..as..to-read..May..03,..2017..17%off...Nib...+...Ink...Chiara...Perano...28...Jun...2016...Paperback...12,81......15,49......Save...2,68......Add...to...basket...However,..the..goal..is..not..to..make..imperfect,..quirky,..handmade-looking..type,..but..rather..to..create..well-shaped,..polished,..exquisite..digital..lettering.To..that..end,..I..show..the..basics..of..letter..design..as..well..as..essential..tips..to..master..different..lettering..stylesKARLA...DORNACHER...707...views...4:02...Gold...tooling...a...line...on...the...spine...of...a...book...-...Duration:...5:09Nancy..Wu..rated..it..it..was..amazing..Jun..16,..2017..Working.as.a.graphic.designer.and.being.an.art.director.for.7.yearsIhad.of.course.been.doing.typography.related.stuff.beforeLast...but...not...least,...I...will...share...some...insights...about...the...commercial...work...of...hand...letteringUp..next..The..Golden..Secrets..of..Script..Lettering:..Find..Inspiration..In..Your..Handwriting..-..Duration:..1:22Ang...Keat...Ki...28,274...views...4:28...Lettering...01...Course:...Design...Master...Nils...Lindstrom......Learn...Typography...From...A...Master...Letterform...Artist...-...Duration:...2:39Trisha...marked...it...as...to-read...Apr...25,...2017...This..was..my..way..to..say..to..the..world..that..I..was..a..letterer.My..first..business..cards..as..a..letter..designerTHE..CONTEXTBerlin..is..one..of..the..cities..with..more..type..designers..per..square..kilometre..in..the..world24%off.How.to.Use.Type.Lindsey.Marshall.14.Jan.2013.Paperback.18,99..24,99..Save.6,00..Add.to.basket.My.lettering.work.By.Martina.Flor.On.July.2,.2016.With.Comments.Off.on.My.lettering.work.PermalinkTHE.DECISIONI.believe.Im.one.of.these.people.with.big.career.turn.and.moving.to.Berlin.has.a.lot.to.do.with.thatSign.in.to.add.this.to.Watch.Later.Add.to.Loading.playlists20%off...Stencil...Type...Steven...Heller...26...May...2015...Hardback...24,38......30,50......Save...6,12......Add...to...basket...Afreen...marked...it...as...to-read...Jun...04,...2017...It...pushedme...to...organise...myideas,...to...question...mymethods...and...to...identify...what...is...important...and...what...is...not.Ihave...the...luckto...travel...often...to...speak...atdesign...and...type...conferences,...and...itamazes...me...every...time...the...fact...that...I...sharethe...stage...with...people...I...have...admired...since...I...was...a...young...design...studentLoading35%off...Typography...Papers...9:...9...Paul...Luna...13...May...2014...Paperback...19,69......30,50......Save...10,81......Add...to...basket... 2ffeafca65

She.grew.up.in.Buenos.Aires.and.studied.in.Spain....
Search.for.martina.flor.at.Bookish.co.nz..Designer..&..Letterer..living..the..dream
Jaguar E-Type 2018: The Legend of a Wild Cat (Calvendo Mobility)The New Art of an Ancient People: The Work of Ephraim Mose Lilien (Classic Reprint)celestial maiden dancing on stars: Masahiro Furuse art collection (22nd CENTUY ART) (Japanese Edition)Music is the Universal Language of Mankind: A Journal for Self-ExplorationSea Longing 2018: Poetry of Silence (Calvendo Nature)The Routledge Companion to Screen Music and Sound Miguel MeraGray Design Notebook: Stylish and Elegant Notebook 150 Pages LinedBrocante Americaine 2018: Brocante Americaine, Des Objets D'antan. (Calvendo Choses) (French Edition)Music and it's Influence on Youth Crime: Literature ReviewExhibition of Pictures and Sketches (Classic Reprint)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 1 Juil - 23:14 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  RPG sur Secret Story Index du Forum » Extérieur de la maison » La porte interdite Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation